A2 Vortography (My initial research for A2)
Also see the following blog posts in the learning log
To see exercises and more research for assignment 2
References & Bibliography for A2
References (are for A2 Vortography page) and are included here for general information.
1. Edwards, P., Antliff, M. and Greene, V. (2010). The Vorticists. London: Tate Publishing.
2. Williams, V., Bright, S., Jackson, K., Badger, G. and Parr, M. (2007). How we are. London: Tate Publishing
3. Orwell, G. (2017). England your England. 2nd ed. [London]: Penguin books
4. tower, E. (2019). Symbolism of the Eiffel tower. [online] Wonders-of-the-world.net. Available at: https://www.wonders-of-the-world.net/Eiffel-Tower/Symbolism-of-the-Eiffel-tower.php [Accessed 6 Jan. 2019]
5. The J. Paul Getty in Los Angeles. (2019). Eiffel Tower, Métal (Getty Museum). [online] Available at: http://www.getty.edu/art/collection/objects/37089/germaine-krull-eiffel-tower-metal-french-about-1927/ [Accessed 6 Jan. 2019].
6. Tate. (2019). Shape of Light: 100 Years of Photography and Abstract Art – Exhibition at Tate Modern | Tate. [online] Available at: https://www.tate.org.uk/whats-on/tate-modern/exhibition/shape-light [Accessed 6 Jan. 2019]
Sudjic, D. (n.d.). The Language of Cities.
Webb, J. (2010). Design principles. Lausanne: AVA Academia.
Atget, E. and Grazda, E. (2008). Photographe de Paris. New York: Errata Editions.
Baker, S., L’Écotais, E. and Mavlian, S. (2018). Shape of light. 100 Years of Photography and Abstract Art
Brassaï (2011). Brassai – Paris by night. Paris: Flammarion
Dakowicz, M. and O’Hagan, S. (n.d.). Cardiff after dark.
Parr, M. (2018). Small world
In Bruges. (2008). [DVD] Directed by M. McDonagh